The Clan Match in Fishing Clash is an engaging feature that values cooperation between Clan members and gives a chance to win valuable rewards. To receive these, however, the following rules must be met:
- The angler's Clan must take one of the top places (usually top 3).
- Only those players who score points in the Clan Match receive the rewards.
- Only those anglers who are members of the Clan when the Clan Match begins and do not leave it (even if it's only for a moment!) are eligible for the rewards that come later on.
- Some tasks will allow several players to score points, but only the best scores are taken into account and counted towards the final score.
- An angler is removed from a specific task ranking when other players score more points. When that happens, the angler's task score is set to zero and only the higest score for this task is counted.