There are several benefits to being in a clan:
• Players can participate in a Clan Pack event. This is a clan-exclusive event where players have to earn points collectively. The more points clan players earn, the higher the Clan Pack they can open. The maximum Clan Pack level may contain legendary lures. Only players who are clan members for the whole event duration can participate and thereafter collect their reward when it's finished.
• Players can earn the benefit of placing their clan high in an event ranking. During events, clan ranking points are counted regardless of the individual player score. Not every event may have clan ranking.
• Players can ask for and donate lures – this is required to gain extra points in certain events. Please note that donations are limited and based on the lure rarity.
• Players have access to their Clan chat so they can speak to one another.
To create a clan, click on the Clan icon on the left side of the screen. On the displayed screen, pick the Create Clan tab. You will be able to name your clan, select its avatar, and add a clan description.
You may also set the clan to be:
• open – where any player can join
• invite-only – where you have to accept players' requests
You can also set how many trophies a player has to have in order to join your clan, and set your clan's displayed country.
To join a clan:
1. Pick the Search Clan tab. You will be able to search for a clan by its name.
2. After finding one you're interested in, enter it by tapping on its name.
3. Press the Join button to either join immediately or to apply to join.
Please note that you will have to type in the correct clan name when searching for one. This means that capital letters, spaces, and special characters have to be the same as in the name you're looking for.