It is said there are plenty of fish in the sea. Many of them are quite ordinary, some pretty unique, and a few are shrouded in mystery or even appear only in folklore and legends. The developers of Fishing Clash aim to present them all in beautiful aesthetics for anglers to find and catch through various casual or competitive means. While attempting to represent the complexity of marine life, we illustrate the lures available in-game in different colors:
• Gray: Common – these fish can be upgraded up to level 12
• Blue: Rare – these can be upgraded up to level 11
• Green: Epic – these fish can be upgraded up to level 9
• Purple: Mythical – these can be upgraded up to level 8
• Gold: Legendary – currently the rarest fish in the game.
These fish can be upgraded up to level 6 The rarer the type of fish, the more Coins it costs to take its lure to the next level. Accordingly, the chance of finding them in lure packs also differs. Skilled and patient anglers who upgraded specific lures to their maximum level may sell the same type of lures and get some extra Coins, should they receive these from packs.